Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Man Smoking Cigarette


What are the chances of getting pregnant if man smokes?
I have a 28 day cycle, I had sex with my boyfriend on the 11th day of my cycle, with no protection. What are the chances of falling pregnant if he did ejaculate inside me, and taking in mind he smokes cigarettes regularly. I would like to hear any opinion, and if anyone knows of couples falling pregnant even if the man smokes cigarettes regularly. Thank you:)
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
My boyfriend smokes cigarettes like crazy! Around a pack a day or close to that! I'm 29 weeks pregnant, so it's very possible (:



This video will have one of two results. This repetitious, perfunctory and seemingly pointless act of inhaling smoke may turn you off to smoking ...


MAN SMOKING CIGARETTE