Thursday, January 31, 2013

Internet Cigarette Sales


What type of power inverter should I get for home use?
I would like to have a power source I can use when the power goes out for a couple of hours. I would just want to use a lamp, a cable modem, maybe a fan. Nothing which would draw a lot. I am looking for an alternative to a gas-powered generator. Are there power inverters available that you can keep plugged in so a battery stays charged? And when the power goes out, you pull it out and use it. It would need to have a standard outlet you can plug into. I do not want a power inverter that plugs into the car cigarette lighter. I think I saw such a device at Staples, but I'm having a hard time finding devices for sale on the internet.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
A UPS would do what you want and would automatically switch online so you wouldn't lose power to the devices. Check the manufacturers specs for run time at various loads to help determine which size would work best.



I have a pair of very large storage batteries which are kept charged with a 28VDC power supply. They power a 1kW sine wave inverter which powers the outlets in my bedroom. During a power outage there is no change to whatever is plugged in. I can watch TV, clock radios do not start flashing. In the event of the batteries draining, the circuit will automatically revert back to normal AC power.



There are some pictures and other information on my web page.

http://members.rennlist.org/warren/wind.…



www.euro-cigs.com - Cigarettes and tobacco on-line store. Amazing they sell and ship very fast. No duty taxes On-line chat with sales. buy cigars ...


INTERNET CIGARETTE SALES