Friday, January 25, 2013

Withdrawal Symptoms From Cigarettes


Are there withdrawal symptoms from chemicals in cigarettes besides nicotine?
I know that there are lots of other chemicals in cigarettes besides nicotine. Maybe this sounds dumb, but are they addictive? I'm on the patch but still having what I think must be withdrawal symptoms. I feel really tired and spacey, like I did when weaning on and off bipolar medications. Obviously something is affecting my brain to cause these symptoms, but I assume that since I'm on the patch I'm not in nicotine withdrawal?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Yes I have heard from multiple sources that the cig companies put addictive chemicals in their products so that you will indeed become addicted and keep buying their cigs. Nasty, huh?



You are probably withdrawing from something...you could probably do a little internet research and find out what it is they put in there and get your mind off the side effects.



Congrats on your decision to quit. I know it's not easy so hang in there.



tinyurl.com - STOP SMOKING IN THE NEXT 30 MINUTES FOR GOOD!!!!! "This is a Clear Winner, I Quit In 7 Days" "The 'Quit Smoking ...


WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS FROM CIGARETTES