Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Average Price Carton Cigarettes


What brand of cigarette do you find the best?
I have always smoked either Marlboro Lights or Marlboro Menthol Lights, but I am looking to switch brands, due to the increase in price. I have been spending on average about $5.50-$6.00 a pack on Marlboro's, and I have friends who tell me there are bargain brands with just as much flavor that are also just as smooth for a better price. I prefer cigarettes in a soft pack. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Roll ur Own bout ten bucks a carton after ur set up with everything plus you will cut back on smoking cause u have to actually have to roll them from a machine but no flavor lost



Started SMOKING CIGARETTES AGAIN after quitting for 7 years - Tube your own Native Cigarettes - After 7 years of not smoking cigarettes, I started ...


AVERAGE PRICE CARTON CIGARETTES