Sunday, January 20, 2013

Cigarettes Las Vegas


Where should we stay when we go to Vegas for my 25th birthday?
We are traveling to Las Vegas in August for my golden birthday! We have never been there before and would like a little input on where to stay. We do not want to stay in the cheapest hotel but something in the middle price range. A nice room is a big plus! Thank you!!
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Personally, I have only stayed in one of the cheaper hotels in Vegas. I stayed at the El Cortez in downtown. It wasn't that nice since I had a horrible view and it smelt of cigarettes.



What's that space-needle like building called. Anyways, that sounds nice.



You can compare prices easily with this site:



http://www.hotelscombined.com/?a_aid=264…



some obvious sites for comparing prices are hotels.com (I hear that advertised all the time)



www.ElectronicCigaretteRetailer.com Looking for an electronic cigarette retailer in Las Vegas? Why pay more to the middleman when you can buy ...


CIGARETTES LAS VEGAS