Sunday, January 27, 2013

Elektro Cigarette


E-cigarettes Poll/survey. What Information/experience can you share?
I am researching the products and there are SO many different brands and prices. I would appreciate user comments, tips, experiences, and recommendations.



I smoke menthol 100's (prefer Newports/Maverick/Pall Mall)

and am looking to replace the flavor without the carcinogens, and hopefully wean myself off smoking all together.



But the starter kits are expensive and I don't want to waste my money on lousy products.



I have looked into 2 brands

MagicMist and Elektro



If you have tried these please answer about your experiences.

If you can recommend and answer about another brand, please do.



Any Information that you can share is appreciated.



Thanks in advance.



I am in the USA and need advice from USA available products.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
When you stop smoking your body dumps a load of potassium. I know because after smoking for 13 yrs I quite cold turkey and the doctor gave me a potassium pill to counteract this problem. And get some kind of exercise each time you feel like smoking. walk fast or jog or ride a bicycle what ever you wish it helps get rid of the desire to smoke.

I drank a lot of tomato juice too. has potassium in it.

For a solid year I dreamed I was smoking and woke up thinking I had. Was so glad to know I had not.

I was so glad when I was all done and could walk up a hill without being winded and blow up a simple balloon too. may not mean much to you but it did to me. I had smoked a pack of marlboros or winstons a day. Had a bad cough back then and it was just the last straw. That was back when they were just 50 cents a pack.



Praying for you to get through this. :)



(((Vicky)))



Direct-flow Electro/Gas-atomizer for E-cigarette Faustpatron by Evil Grym.


ELEKTRO CIGARETTE