Monday, January 14, 2013

Hand Cigarette Roller


How do you roll your own tobacco cigarette?
I think I'm going to start rolling my own tobacco cigarettes but I have no idea how. I also don't know what kind of tobacco to use, I currently smoke Newports. What kind of tobacco would you recommend for a menthol smoker? And are there any good websites with pictures and/or video for learning how to roll a tobacco cigarette? Also, is there a way to put a filter in there? Thanks
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
you can buy menthol tobacco but its pritty nasty..



you can roll cigarettes by hand or with a machine.. most machines make filterless cigarettes unless you get a tube machine.. or injector..



here is a guide on rollers http://www.ryoguide.com/ryo-how-to-guide



Rolling a joint with the hand can be fun or just plain difficult. Using a cigarette roller makes it a much easier and quicker task. Enjoy! :)


HAND CIGARETTE ROLLER