Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cigarettes Mg


Where can I buy an electronic cigarette made and shipped in the US?
Also I want one that really resembles a regular cigarette. Has anyone tried one themselves and do they work good? This electronic cigarette sounds like it could be better than cigarettes because no tar right?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
I highly recommend a two-piece design like the Green Smoke. It looks just like a regular cigarette and three-piece designs are a pain to deal with, can be leaky, and the atomizers are expensive.



There is no tar or chemicals and cancer causing agents. Simply a vapor made up of propylene glycol (which is found in many foods and products), water and/or nicotine at the level of mg your choice or none at all.



Read the review in my source box below, they have a huge customer base that the majority seems to be very satisfied along with myself as well for over a year now. I originally tried SmokeStik they are a little cheaper but it didn't work as good.



This is a video that shows how much Tar there is in cigarettes and what do you have in your lungs after smoking a certain amount of cigarettes ...


CIGARETTES MG