Friday, January 25, 2013

Low Price Cigarettes


Is it illegal to purchase cigarettes out of state?
I am a NY state resident and I am curious as to if I am legally allowed to go to VT, PA, or NJ in order to purchase cigarettes at a lower price?

I have heard recently that people purchasing cigarettes over the internet are being thrown a nice invoice through the NYS Finance Dept for taxes owed on those, and I am curious as to if I'm going to be chased down for going elsewhere to buy?
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Yes, if you buy for personal use -- excise taxes will be applied but not state sales taxes on cigs from the res.



I've never bought any online before (stopped smoking 6 months ago)...but my sis does from NYC. Here's a helpful link and website that will likely answer all of your questions.



This shocking documentary is quite real. Being a non-smoker empowers me to do things others would be embarrassed to do. In fact, I enjoy ...


LOW PRICE CIGARETTES