Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ohio Cigarette Prices


Has anyone out there bought cigarettes online?
and if so who is the best and how do you get started with them.It seems to me you have to go though a bunch of crap just to make a order for them. i really hope i get honest answers to this question.I know smoking is bad for me but that's another story,just like to know if i can get them cheaper online.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Many states are getting court orders for on-line sellers to release their records and then sending out bills for state taxes. It happened to a friend of mine so I know my state does it (Ohio).



However, I don't have to worry too much about it because I roll my own and the taxes are lower even if they do send me a bill (the on-line seller charges for the federal tax). Another thing that has happened is that some companies who previously made cigarette tobacco is now cutting their tobacco a little larger and labeling it as "pipe cut". It is the same baccy and stuffs just fine and tastes the same---only the expensive SCHIP taxes doesn't apply to anything labeled as "pipe cut" so it's MUCH cheaper.



I order a premium tobacco on-line and roll my own filtered cigarettes for about $17 a carton. But even if they were the same price as pre-mades, I would still roll my own because the taste is SO much better. The tobaccos I like best are Ryback (a dark halfzware) and Three Sails (a bright Virginia). So far, I haven't received any tax bills from my state but even if I do, they'll be small since it isn't labeled as a cigarette tobacco. Plus, I think they are only targeting the cigarette smokers anyway.



For more info on rolling your own, this is a great forum that I've learned a lot from:

http://forum.ryorevolution.com/index.php



Or if you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me.



Quick Draw Cigarette Machine Roll Your Own Cigarettes 800-709-8981


OHIO CIGARETTE PRICES