Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bubble Gum Cigarettes


Why don't they make nicotine gum that tastes like cigarette smoke?
You would think that nicotine gum would be more effective and popular if it was flavored like popular cigarette brands taste. I know that I would be more interested in using it. Has it ever been tried? And why not bubble gum?
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Thats a very good question but I would not be interested in this. Smoking for me is so much more than the nicotine addiction (although that is a big part). I love the whole act of inhaling and exhaling smoke in and out of my lungs. The act of smoking a cigarette is very personal for me, I doubt gum could give the same effect.



Phillip Figglebottom reviews Bacon Flavored Bubble Gum...Wait...What is that in the backround? Some kind of strange Giant man with a big head ...


BUBBLE GUM CIGARETTES