Saturday, January 26, 2013

Baby Smoking 40 Cigarettes A Day


I have to quit smoking, natural ways to cope?
I am planning on having a surrogate carry my baby. I smoke and need to quit right away. Tomorrow sounds good. What things can I do to help with the stress?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
i don't no how to quit either. I need to, i just started maybe a year ago, when i turned 40. How stupid is that. Now I'm hooked. I smoke 10 cigarettes a day. Biggest mistake of my life. Prior to my cigarettes days, i use to work out (exercise)heavy, this is the best way to relieve stress. Some people have sex, dance, drink, meditate, shop, and eat certain foods to relieve stress. You can try 1 or have a combination of things. Smoking is the worse of all these other methods, its also the easiest and simplest. But the most harmful. Good Luck!!!!



Subscribe tinyurl.com twitter: twitter.com Facebook: www.facebook.com Two-year-old Ardi Rizal smokes an astounding 40 cigarettes a day. He has ...


BABY SMOKING 40 CIGARETTES A DAY