Friday, January 18, 2013

Cigarette Smoking Risks


Why do my baseboard heaters smell like cigarette smoke when they are on?
The heat has been on for about a month, so I don't think it is just initial dust. I've tried vacuuming them, but I haven't opened them up to really clean them out yet. The smell is sort of like cigarette smoke. All my clothes smell now. We are renting, so limited in what we can do. I am pretty sure we have oil heat (we only moved in a few months ago and heat is included).
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Sounds like you need to get it checked out professionally.



Inform your landlord what is happening and hopefully he will have someone come in to look at it.



On the flip side any constent smell that is not natural may also pose a potential health risk. Hopefully this is not the case.



Check out my other Reviews on my Channel www.youtube.com Check out my Facebook Page and be sure to "like" it! www.facebook.com I couldn ...


CIGARETTE SMOKING RISKS