Tuesday, January 15, 2013

What Is In Cigarettes That Causes Cancer


Does inhaling an unlit cigarette cause cancer?
I mean, everything causes cancer nowadays. I wonder if inhaling the wonderful raisin like aroma of an unlit filterless cigarette cause the carcinogens and chemicals in that tobacco to be ingested. I mean, honestly, do these chemicals arise only upon ignition or am I breathing them through these dried tobacco leaves as if it were as harmful as fertilizer? Just curious.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Yes it can cause cancer. I'm 13 I don't smoke, never have never will. In my health class, we learned that sniffing an unlit ciggarette can cause cancer, and damage to the brain. Because the brown stuff in ciggarettes is nicotine, and its an addictive drug. Don't sniff it please!



Smoking causes cancer. In this TV ad for CDC's "Tips From Former Smokers" campaign, Terrie talks about how she gets ready for the ...


WHAT IS IN CIGARETTES THAT CAUSES CANCER