Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cheap Cigarettes And Tobacco


Is it mean to view human beings as incense holders?
I love the smell of tobacco, even from cheap cigarettes, but I don't think it's healthy to inhale the smoke deeply. Therefore I get more from passive smoking than from smoking itself, which I don't currently do. I am beginning to worry that I am even getting some kind of pleasure from the fact that the object holding the cigarette is human. Is it mean to view human beings as incense holders?
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
no it is not mean we are insence holders lmao fags mell nice better to not take it up though nasty habbit that im tryin a chuck



wholesale-cigarette-tobacco.com RYO and get cheap cigarettes online. Our chemical free tobacco is one of the best ways to get cheap cigarettes ...


CHEAP CIGARETTES AND TOBACCO