Thursday, January 17, 2013

Statistics For Cigarette Smoking


Which religious groups on the whole are more likely to smoke cigarettes?
I'm looking for an unbiased study on religiosity as it relates to smoking cigarettes? Like which groups are more likely to smoke cigarettes and which groups are less likely?



Strictly a cigarettes question, but if you have something that is similar to the topic of this question, I'd be interested in that too.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
from my travels people in Muslim countries tend to smoke more... not many statistics verify this though because many people in heavily populated muslim countries smoke smuggled cigarettes



Smoking Cigarettes Journey/ Day 16/ 16 days ago I decided smoking would no longer be a part of me. I hate the smell of smoke in my clothes. I hate ...


STATISTICS FOR CIGARETTE SMOKING