Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Information On Smoking Cigarettes


Could a minor get in trouble for posting photos of them smoking cigarettes online?
So theres this app, instagram, and I've posted photos of myself smoking cigarettes before and drinking purple drank. It seemed like a great idea at the time, but a friend told me if the police see it I could get into deep ****. I don't really think thats true, but to be on the safe side, should I take them down? Could I get charged for this? I live in Texas and I'm 14 if that makes a difference
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
The police have better things to do than to watch for children misbehaving, you're fine.

Number 1 rule of the Internet: anything and everything you put on the Internet should be considered both public and permanent.

Take them down if you want, the server that they were uploaded on will still hold the information. Not to mention if those pics ended up getting onto an image search it'll be near impossible to truly delete it.



Join us on Facebook at on.fb.me A toddler on Sumatra is hooked on nicotine after being introduced to cigarettes by his father. Follow us on ...


INFORMATION ON SMOKING CIGARETTES