Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Chemicals In Cigarettes


Why do some people like the taste of cigarettes while others think it's horrible?
Are there chemicals in cigarettes that dont taste bitter at all to some people? i taste every ounce of horridness when i rarely smoke one. Cannabis for the win?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
As a former smoker, I find this to be an interesting question. When I used to smoke, I liked the taste of cigarettes. I don't recall how I felt about that when I first started (it was a long time ago), but when I finally quit, I missed the taste. But about a year after I quit, I bummed a smoke off a friend and tried it. I was surprised to find that I HATED the taste. So maybe it's not so much that smokers like the taste, but that they get used to it. They like the nicotine, though, which keeps them coming back for more UNTIL then get used to the nasty taste. Kind of like Scotch. It's nasty stuff at first, but you "develop a taste for it."






CHEMICALS IN CIGARETTES