Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cigarette Patches


Does nicotine help you concentrate better than coffee?
I'm not planning to smoke or use a nicotine patch because I know it's bad for you. But I was wondering, does nicotine in cigarette/patch help you concentrate better than caffeine in coffee?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
no... i have never heard that in my entire life. the only way it can help you concentrate is if you are stuck at work waiting for the best oppurtunity to smoke (if you are a heavy smoker for 9 years like me) and its what you have been looking forward to for the past hour and then you fnally have one, then yes i can see it helping you concentrate. but no, if anything if you normally dont smoke, it will make you dizzy and lightheaded for a few minutes.



The FDA-approved nicotine patch contains the same number of carcinogens (cancer-causing nitrosamines) as the electronic cigarette. So why does the ...


CIGARETTE PATCHES