Monday, January 21, 2013

Wisconsin Cigarette Prices


What is the price of beedi cigarettes in India and where would you buy them?
To any native Indians...My brother in law is going to India (from Ireland) an I want to ask him to bring me back some beedi cigarettes and I just want to figure out how much I can afford and where to tell him where to get them (as long as it is not too difficult for him).



Thanks.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
They're extremely cheap. I remember seeing them in an Indian food store in Madison, Wisconsin about fifteen years ago for 29 cents a pack. The change in your pocket could probably buy as many as customs allows.



Another tune from Dan Hicks & The Hot Licks live at the High Noon Saloon in Madison, WI, Sunday, December 9th, 2007, Dan's Birthday!


WISCONSIN CIGARETTE PRICES