Friday, January 11, 2013

Gizeh Cigarette Tubes


RYO- Noob in search of answers for rolling your own cigarettes!?
Ok, so I just went out and bought a Tops Top-O-Matic rolling machine, Gambler menthol tubes and People's True taste Smooth Menthol. I like the menthol. My question(s) are what are some other good combinations to use? Do they make a Menthol Ultralight tube? If I mix an ultralight tobacco with some People's True Taste Menthol and put it into a Gambler Menthol tube will that basically me a Marlboro Menthol Ultralight? I'm just looking at all my options. Has anyone had any luck with the Gizeh Menthol tubes? I was thinking of buying some of those. Just looking for some information an what a good menthol smoke needs to make.



Also, please don't tell me that I should just quit, because I'm not. Also, don't suggest I RYO cigarette with weed! Not going to do it! I'm looking for some actually real, good, adivce.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Hi. Just to start the ball rolling might I suggest another alternative. A decent menthol tobacco is available as I have got it from Shave and Coster, a wonderful family run shop in the Harris arcade Reading. They do Internet ordering. i used this with an ordinary filter.



www.tobacconistonline.com



I do not find the prices prohibitive but I am by no means a chain smoker. Also a good place to pick up a cutthroat razor or a badger hair shaving brush!



Powermatic II Electric Cigarette Injector Machine, revision 2 model without the power-brick. April 3, 2010. It's currently out of stock but is ...


GIZEH CIGARETTE TUBES