Thursday, January 3, 2013

Cigarette Starter Kits


I am thinking of buying the Blu E cig starter kit from walgreens?
From what I recall its the Original starter kit, not the premuim starter kit. It costs about 50 bucks. Is it worth it? What are the pros and cons of buying this?
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
It's funny I was at walgreens yesterday looking at the Blu kit for $69. I ended up buying 1 Blu disposable from walgreens to try it before dropping $70 on this thing. They had disposables in tobacco and menthol flavors so I got the tobacco one. I have to say I like it. I don't smoke much anyway, about 1/2 a pack per day or less but I want to quit smoking for the health aspect. So I have this disposable since yesterday that I've been puffing on and I haven't had a regular cigarette since I bought this disposable. Anyway, I like this thing enough that I went on their website and bought the premium 100 kit for $89. from what I read the battery life is longer on the premium 100 kit and there is a charge indicator on the box so you know how much charge you have left. Also no screw in charging on the premium kit. I figured I'm going to have this a long time so might as well drop the extra $20 to get the premium 100 kit. I figure I'll end up saving the money over regular cigs that are going up to $6 a pack in my state come 2013. My advice to you is go back to walgreens and but the $10 disposable to see if you like it enough to use instead of normal cigs. Personally I'm pretty impressed with the disposable, haven't got my kit yet though (ordered it an hour ago).



Check out their site if you haven't yet. there are 'how to' videos on there that will explain how it works, charges, features etc. www.blucigs.com



Product demonstration for the Finiti Electronic Cigarettes Starter Kit. Check out all the kit's features and accessories. This e-cigarette kit ...


CIGARETTE STARTER KITS