Sunday, January 6, 2013

Marlboro Cigarette Flavors


What would be a good first cigar to smoke?
(Religious family/strict parents) Ima bout to turn 18 this week and I've always wanted to try a smoke...Iv'e already decided to get some Marlboro cigarettes, but I wanna know what are some decent and inexpensive cigars.

*if theres anything else I should try let me kno (im not into the ganja though)
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Swisher sweet cherry flavored or black in milds are good cigars to try for your first time. I tried a swisher sweet cherry flavored cigar on my 18th birthday. 2 years later im stuck with cigars, going from mild to the medium-full body ranges.



If you want a REAL cigar then try a Romeo y Julieta. 9-10 bucks a stick, if you want.



Marlboro Virginia Blend Cigarette Review Overall decent cigarette, with heavy draw and mild flavor! I give this smoke a 3.5 out of 5 stars!


MARLBORO CIGARETTE FLAVORS