Sunday, January 6, 2013

Homemade Cigarette Roller


What's the fastest way to get baked with little pot?
I have, maybe, a dime left of some middies. I wanna get high pretty fast without using all of it. It'll be just me. I have the following:

- Gas mask

- Not-so-good gravity bong (home made, not the best, really)

- Automatic joint roller (no papers, but I'm sure one of you can think of a substitute)

- Metal bowl (can unscrew into four separate parts)



Suggestions would be great. A combo of any of those would be awesome, as long as it works. I'm open for ideas.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Hmm. Gas mask or automatic joint roller, if you have cigarettes you could just empty out the tobacco and put the weed in there, then chop off the filter. I also heard that if you put a little tobacco in your weed it gets you higher. Or personally I think bongs work the best, it gets me higher than anything else i've tried smoking with, so if you'd like I guess you could make a homemade bong.(:



This is a brief tutorial on using a hand held tube stuffer style cigarette rolling machine. Economical, quick and easy, this is the only way to ...


HOMEMADE CIGARETTE ROLLER