Sunday, January 13, 2013

Non Fsc Cigarettes


Whats the deal w/ a major brand of cigarettes?
Some people I know swear A major Cig company-rhymes w/ farlbaro-has changed their cigarettes. They now automatically go out after a minute of non inhalation? Is this true-it's supposed to be for fire saftey.
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Yes its true and it sucks. If you look at the UPC code on your pack and it has the letters FSC that means it is fire safe. I had heard it was only going to be in NYC but I live in the midwest and I just got a few packs of them, they are all of this type. And believe me, they do go out by themselves.



8/10 CHECK OUT THESE COOL WEBSITES www.djarum.com djuram website for info and history of djuram cigarettes www.mysmokingshop.co.uk for uk and ...


NON FSC CIGARETTES