Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Interesting Facts About Cigarettes


What are some interesting facts about smoking?
I would like my brother to quit smoking. but telling him to stop isn't enough. so i thought that having some very persuasive facts would make him realize what hes doing. im looking for somethat make him stop in his tracks....
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Smoking can cause cancer and heart diseases. But sometimes people can't really think that far into the future to worry about an illness they might not get for many years like:

yellow teeth.

smelly clothes.

more colds and coughs.

difficulty keeping up with friends when playing sports.

empty wallet ,because cigarettes products are very expensive!

The nicotine and other poisonous chemicals in tobacco cause lots of diseases, like heart problems and some kinds of cancer.

So if your brother smokes, he hurts his lungs and heart each time he lights up. It also can make it more difficult for blood to move around in the body, so he may feel tired and cranky ,and the longer he smokes, the worse the damage becomes.

the disadvantages of smoking are more than what I wrote.

However ,think this is enough.



This is a old pack of Newport cigarettes. I tried smoking once and did not like it so I never started. I am glad for that because I see so many ...


INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT CIGARETTES