Friday, January 11, 2013

Cherry Clove Cigarettes


Where online can I buy flavored clove cigarettes?
I believe you can still buy clove cigarettes from other countries, but i want some cherry clove or something of that nature. Is there a website I can get those?
It is true and nothing would happen legally unless they suspected you of purchasing with the intent to distribute (because they were banned), so I wouldn't take that risk.



I'd recommend just looking for the filtered mini-cigars that are basically the same thing. A lot of gas stations carry the regular Djarum blacks, and I've seen ones with the vanillas, cherries, and other flavors. You might have the full spectrum available at a tobacco shop though.



is considered. UPDATE: The US has banned Djarum Clove cigarettes September of 2009. I have seen Djarum black cigars that come in a pack of 12, I ...


CHERRY CLOVE CIGARETTES