Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Swisher Cigarettes


What kind of cigarettes did I smoke?
A friend of mine let me smoke one of his cigarettes one time and I'm not sure what it was. It could have been a little cigar because I think it had a brown wrapper and it also had a filter, but I know for a fact it wasn't a primetime. I't wasnt in a standard shaped cigarette pack either it was longer and white. The flavor was very sweet unlike any normal cigarette.



Does anyone know what it could have been, I really liked it but can't figure out what it was.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Black and mild or swisher sweet. If it was really really sweet/spicy then it could have been a clove cigarette. Did it have a white/off white mouthpiece? If so, then it was probably a black & mild.



Check out all my reviews and subscribe! www.youtube.com Swisher Sweets Grape Cigarillo Review Decent Cigarillo for sure Check out my other channel ...


SWISHER CIGARETTES