Saturday, February 9, 2013

Russian Cigarettes Online


What are some Russian brands of cigarettes?
Going there next month. I want to try Russian cigarettes, what are some brands I should try? What brands can I get here in the states (the Washington DC area)
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
the only brand I know is Sobranie Black Russian, the word Sobranie in Russian is translated as “Meeting” The body of the pack is imprinted with an eagle – Russian emblem. The Sobranie cigarette brands are produced in various places in Europe as well as in Russia by the Gallaher Group. However these are not sold in the USA, I purchase them through online store azcigs.com thus I usually smoke them on special occasions only :) Surely you can purchase these cigs through numerous stores and markets in Russia.



Boost your social stature by rolling your own cigarettes. Learn how to hand roll cigarettes in this free video clip about rolling tobacco. Expert ...


RUSSIAN CIGARETTES ONLINE