Friday, February 8, 2013

Best Selling Cigarette Brands


How many Senior Citizens can remember when Gas was 10 cents a gallon and Cigarettes?
were 25 cents a pack? My first job out of the Marine Corps was working for a small oil company and Gasoline was 10 cents a gallon at a full service station where we pumped gas Cleaned all windows, checked the oil and if requested checked the tire air pressure. We sold cigarettes at 25 cents a pack all brands and when they went up to 35 cents people complained with every pack. While I was in the Marine Corps cigarettes were 10 cents a pack at the PX. How many on here can remember those days and prices?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
I think I remember it being less than 10 cents but by the time I got my first car it was 17 or 18 cents.

When I was in the Air Force I bought cigarettes in the Panama Canal Zone for 85 cents a carton.



Top Ten Best Cigarette Brands Lucky Strike is my No1 info from www.the-top-tens.com pics from google music:A Perfect Circle - The Outsider ...


BEST SELLING CIGARETTE BRANDS