Sunday, February 17, 2013

Chewing Gum And Smoking Cigarettes


How long does it take to kick my smoking habit?
I know going cold-turkey may not be the best strategy, but I have not smoked a cigarette for the past 8 days. In that time, I have not chewed any nicotine gum or used any nicotine patches. I'm not eating more or chewing gum to satisfy any oral fixation. I'm straight up trying to go cold-turkey and so far have succeeded without any self-destructive behavior.



I know it's different for everyone, but does anyone know approximately how long it will take before I stop having cravings for a smoke?
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
it depends on the person. and the intestinal fortitude they put forward in quiting.



Smoking bimbo said...where did the summer go?? pig tails and chewing gum...


CHEWING GUM AND SMOKING CIGARETTES