Thursday, February 14, 2013

Cigarettes Cost By State


How much does a pack of Camel light Cigarettes cost?
Without tax how much does one light pack of camels cost? And don't leave stupid don't smoke comments this isn't so I go buy them I'm doing a report on the history of Tobacco and need to know for my paper and I don't want to go to the store to look.
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
It matters where you are and what kind of tobacco tax your state has. If you are in North Carolina or Delaware, then it is very cheap. I smoke Camel Lights myself. I'm in the DC area, in Maryland, and it is usually between $5 and $6 -- sometimes a little more and sometimes a little less.



Click this link for 25% Off ----- www.greensmoke.com www.BestEcigaretteBrand.com Follow this link for 10% discount. US United State http UK United ...


CIGARETTES COST BY STATE