Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Parliament Cigarettes Menthol


Can the type of cigarette you smoke show what type of person you are?
For example:

not to be racist but a lot of black smokers smoke Newports, young caucasians prefer Parliments, hippies smoke American Spirit. What do you think?



If you are gonna respond "smoking is bad" please do not answer. thank you!
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Ok, you can die from crossing the street also.

We never get out of it alive.



I'm older and smoke Parliaments( Caucasian).

When I was younger it was Marlborough red and then the lights.

They say that drug users like menthol( how true that is, I don't really know) I've also seen drug user's smoking plain olds.



However, I do notice that "health conscious" ( if that exists) smokers, do smoke American Spirits( because they have no chemical additives).

Not being racist here, but when I was younger and worked in a store that sold ciggies, the majority of black and latino peeps, did smoke Newport or Kool.



But to answer the question, I don't think the brand tells about the person at all.

It's just a matter of taste.

Camel actually targeted their market toward women and kids with all their different selections and artwork etc etc. They have about 20-30 different variations.



On this episiode of The Purple Daughter's Cigarette Reviews, we review Parliament Full Flavor's, and Parliament Menthol Lights. I hope you ...


PARLIAMENT CIGARETTES MENTHOL