Friday, February 15, 2013

Cigarette Prices In Georgia


How will UPS know if I ship cigarettes?
I want to have a friend in Georgia ship cigarettes to me in MA. In GA prices are about half of what they are in Ma. I know UPS does not permit tobacco products being shipped, but I would like to know how would they know it's tobacco? I do know UPS is not a government owned or operated business, so there is no law prohibiting it. She wouldn't be foolish enough to pack the box up in front of the UPS workers, but do they scan the contents of packages?
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I get pipe tobacco in the mail all the time. Comes by Priority Mail. Cigarettes are a different story. The post office doesn't open Priority Mail randomly. They only inspect it if they have good reason. I hate UPS with a passion so I'm mostly unaware of their habits.



ecigaretteprices.com $59 for Blu Cigs with FREE Shipping offer. Click to get Free shipping and get an entire kit for just $59. Smoking BluCigs or ...


CIGARETTE PRICES IN GEORGIA