Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Buy Packs Of Cigarettes Online


Can anyone recommend a brand of cigarettes that is similar to Marlboro reds, but cheaper?
I live in NY, and they just raised the cigarette tax AGAIN. Normally, I buy them on the reservation, but occasionally need to buy a pack at the local gas station. The price there is up to $6.70 a pack. Serious answers only, please.



Had no idea where to put this question. Don't mean to offend anyone.
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Just buy them online...I've had to start doing that for my boyfriend. I usually get a carton of 10 for about $15



http://www.cigbrands.com/marlboro-cigare…



link to online store - cigs24.com Buy a pack of cigarettes online Gators, crabs and elephants, The invention provides a method of identifying ...


BUY PACKS OF CIGARETTES ONLINE