Friday, February 15, 2013

Camel Cigarettes Logo


Is BigTobacco connected with Candy cigarettes?
Do big tobacco companies such as PhillipMorris and Brown&Williams have any connection to the candy cigarette companies? I know that they have never sued for using label names or designs but do they help advertise this candy to children in hopes to get new smokers?? Do they help in marketing? or producing?
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I remember candy cigarettes. they were little sugar sticks with a little red food coloring on the end.



They came in a box like a box of cigarettes, but they did not carry any sort of real cigarette company's logo or artwork. There was no "Camel" brand of candy cigarettes.



Today I defy you to find candy cigarettes in any store anywhere. You MIGHT can find them in a novelty shop like a Spencer's gifts, but never in a store where children routinely buy sweets.



In my day kiddies bought candy cigarettes because we wanted to look like our daddies who smoked. Heck, my dad used to give me a dollar to go down to the corner store to buy his cigs for him



The kicker in this story? I grew up to be a non-smoker. Candy cigarettes entered my mouth and did not corrupt my soul and convert me into a filthy smoker.



Kind of throws cold water on your conspiracy theory, doesn't it.



Be sure to check out my other Reviews www.youtube.com Check out my Facebook Page and be sure to "like" it! www.facebook.com Camel Filter ...


CAMEL CIGARETTES LOGO