Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Healthy Herbal Cigarettes


I think im addicted to second hand smoke, How should i stop this craving?
My dad was a huge smoker. Its was just part of the norm to see him smoke. My grandpa smokes, my grandma smokes, my mom smoked, my cousins do, my uncle uses Snuff. And I've had my share of an herbal cigarette. A few of them infact. So, im thinking of buying herbal ciggs. I know this is really bad but if I do end up getting a pack what kind should I use and is it going to wean me off of the addiction of the smoke?
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Well it doesn't have nicotine in them, so you're not going to get a fix.



It's like if an alcoholic switched to non-alcoholic beer.



Any smoke in your lungs is going to be bad no matter what.



If you want to avoid an addiction, you might just want to excersie self-control.



Self-control is the key to keeping a healthy lifestyle. You just have to make the choice to use it.



www.herbalcig.com or http Part 7 of 7 Herbal Ecstacy Cigarette MTV Television Commercial. Rough Cut 1995 - Herbal Cigarettes Watch this awesome ...


HEALTHY HERBAL CIGARETTES