Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cigarette Black


How much does it cost to get a light ciggarette burn of your car seat?
Dodge avenger. stock seats. the burn didnt go into the cushions; its a cigarette shaped black burn in the middle of the fron seat. I dont wanna change the entire seat, I just wannt that whole covered or something.
cut some fibers of a carpet(same color as seat) into the smallest pieces you can,almost like dust. a teaspoonfull say.smear a little superglue on the hole. the gel type. don't get it on fingers. get it to edges with toothpick. sprinkle the fibers on the wet glue,all of the fibers. wait a few seconds and blow off the excess,but dont touch it. let it dry a few hours before touching it.



Check out all my reviews and subscribe! www.youtube.com Check out my other channel www.youtube.com Overall this was a decent cigarette! I am ...


CIGARETTE BLACK