Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cigarette Smoke Odor Eliminator


How to get the cigarette smoke smell out of a car?
My mom's a smoker, and her car smells TERRIBLE.. I want to try to get the smell out so it's a little more bearable when I drive it. It's a small car, and it has a cloth interior, if that matters.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I use Febreze in my home and it always works well, but in my car I use Meguiar's Car Odor Eliminator. This isn't to say Febreze won't do a good job as well, I just have found Meguiar's to work really well so I've never tried the Febreze in the car. You will, of course, still have to deal with the issue as long as your mom continues to smoke in the car, but the Meguiar's should help out quite a bit with the smell. It can be a little tricky to find in stores, so I'll include a link below to the site I shop with. Hope this helps :)



Rid Odor products are the ultimate odor elimination solution to eradicate the smelly problems associated with cigars and cigarettes, smoke, food ...


CIGARETTE SMOKE ODOR ELIMINATOR