Sunday, December 16, 2012

Safest Cigarettes To Smoke


Is smoking marijuana safer than smoking cigarettes?
I've read different things about the safety of marijuana. Some medical experts say that one joint can have the same effect on the lungs as smoking 5 cigarettes. They say marijuana smoke is worse on the body than cigarette smoke. And some marijuana smokers agree that while it is bad for the lungs, it's not as bad because they don't smoke nearly as much as others smoke cigarettes. Others say that there are no proven dangers of smoking marijuana, but I just can't understand how smoking anything can be healthy.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I don't know if it's safer but it's not safe.

Both will cause dead brain cells.

I repeat

DEAD BRAIN CELLS.

Does it really matter how many will they be?

That's enough for me.



This documentary chronicles the tobacco industry's decades long effort to create a "safer" cigarette.


SAFEST CIGARETTES TO SMOKE