Saturday, December 29, 2012

Menthol Cigarettes Marlboro


What are some good tasting non-menthol cigarettes?
I hate menthol cigarettes, gross! I've been smoking Marlboro Reds for a while but I'm looking to try something new. Camel Wides were good and I may want to try American Spirits. Can anybody recommend some good non-menthol cigarettes?



PS Don't bother writing something about how smoking is bad. I understand this. But I've been smoking for half a year and have two cigarettes max per day, so I'm not concerned at the moment.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Personally I ALWAYS go back to Marlboro blend no. 27s. I switch it up but am always satisfied with these.



American spirits help me cut back on smoking... I prefer the roll your own by far... They are very filling, burn extremely slow, and are impossible to chain smoke.



Camel Turkish royals are OK once in awhile they are very sweet.



Nat Sherman's aren't bad, they burn slow but taste strong



Check out all my reviews and subscribe www.youtube.com Marlboro Blend No. 54 Menthol Cigarette Review Great tasting cigarette but little harsh ...


MENTHOL CIGARETTES MARLBORO