Sunday, December 30, 2012

State With Cheapest Cigarette Prices


Why different gas or cigarette prices in same region of a county?
Why the gas prices or cigarette prices vary within the same region of county in united states? in other countires the prices stay same accross the country.
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
I am not sure, but I think it depends on the income of the area. I live in a valley and right now, gas is 3.84, but drive 15 miles down the road, it is at least 15 cents cheaper. Same with cigarette. I think it depends on how much the gas station man wants to pocket, and will compete with nearby gas stations. All of my friends here will just deal with the prices, rather than drive and get cheaper ones...



CHINA EGO-T ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE www.taiwanlcd.com HEALTH CARE EXPORT MARKET USA, CANADA, JAPAN, GERMANY, BRAZIL, UK, SPAIN, PORTUGAL, UAE, EGYPT ...


STATE WITH CHEAPEST CIGARETTE PRICES