Friday, December 28, 2012

Djarum Special Clove Cigarettes


For people who smoke djarum cigarettes or cigars i need info?
I have a 'cigar' my friend gave me, and i believe it is actually like a 'djarum special' or somthing. The paper is brown, like a cigar, and the filter-paper is gold. The tast of the filter is spiced like a djarum Black, but it does not make that clove crackling sound when smoked. Can anyone tell me if i have a small swisher-sweet type cigar or a djarum non-clove cigarette (kretec) which is kind of an oxymoron
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I know of a black clove that has a gold ring around it. XTRA I believe. Oh how I miss smoking those...



Most people in my area buy these to feel ritzy of like they have high class. I bought them because I didn't know what the hell a clove cigar ...


DJARUM SPECIAL CLOVE CIGARETTES