Saturday, December 15, 2012

Cigarettes Camel


What is the strongest mentol cigarette by camel?
I usually smoke Marb Menthols but I notice that camels are a lot cheaper by my house. Which kind would be a good one to try? Camel Menthol, or No. 9 menthol? Or Camel crush menthol?

Thanks!
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Try camel menthol. Its a white box and has a camel on it with a light green swirl on the camel. Those are menthols plus have a crush in the filter for an extra burst of menthol. the box looks like a camel crush box but instead of it being all black with blue its all white with light green. Camel has the best flavor in a cigarette I think



Check out my other cigarette and cigar reviews on my Youtube Channel! www.youtube.com This video is by popular request, and I am glad you guys ...


CIGARETTES CAMEL