Saturday, December 29, 2012

Make Your Own Cigarette Supplies


What do I need to start rolling my own cigarettes?
A friend of mine rolls their own and says it's a lot cheaper than buying them. Where can I get the things I need to do it? Just a gas station? I know i need papers, filters, and obviously the tobacco, but what's the rolly thing that you put it in?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
First you have to find a tobacco blend you like. That's the hard part. Don't expect it to taste anything like your regular brand.



Many rolling tobaccos are now relabeled as pipe tobacco to avoid the higher taxes. Getting your supplies at a gas station means you are going to be paying top dollar. Look for a discount smoke store.



The little hand rollers are cheap in most areas and can be had for as little as $3 depending on where you live. Filters run me around $2.50 for 200. I buy bugler papers, (115 papers in a packet), for around $1.20 but it may be higher in your area.



halocigs.com If you are interested in checking out electronic cigarettes, PLEASE do your own research and make an educated decision!!!!!! Here is ...


MAKE YOUR OWN CIGARETTE SUPPLIES