Monday, December 24, 2012

Cigarettes Roll Your Own


How do you roll your own cigarettes?
I'm a smoker and have been most of my adult life (Yes I know smoking is bad!). But they have got a bit too expensive to buy, so I really want to learn how to roll my own cigarettes. I've seen people rolling cigarettes with papers, tobacco and what looks like a filter. Can any body give me some advice on how to roll my own cigarettes please?
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Rolling your own cigarettes would let you save much. You can use zigzag wrapper and make sure that you have your own cigarette rolling machine. With that, everything will come in handy.



This is a step by step video on how to roll your own cigarettes. this will save you money and you will smoke less. I use pipe tobacco now the cans ...


CIGARETTES ROLL YOUR OWN