Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Cigarette Smoking Fetish Videos


Strange smoking fetish and girlfriend?
I have a smoking fetish since i was a kid. I watch videos where girls only smoke without even getting naked and it turns me on. In real life, when i see girls light up a cigarette i cant help myself to watch and get horny in a second. But only when those girls are hot. If they're not attractive and smoke, it wont turn me on. Im a non smoker and i will never smoke because i find this habbit stupid. It tastes bad and it stinks. And its a slow killer. But i find it extremly hot and sexy on hot girls. Now, more weird part. I've had a girlfriend that occasionally smoked before whe met. (she started just few months before we met). And guess what? I couldnt stand it! We were arguing about it lots of times because i wanted her to stop and she didnt (she said she will and later that she did, but i found out later that she didnt). We split up after year and a half, because i couldnt take it anymore, because i Came to terms that she wont stop and i can not be with a smoker even if i masturbate on a picture of her smoking in my head (which is imaginary cause she never smoked in front of me). So after six months we started to date again, because i missed her so much. And i still love her. When we end our relationship, her best friend told me that she started to smoke regulary. And that hasnt changed since then. I dont know why but that makes me feel sick just like normal people feel when they find out someone is cheating on them. Its really f** up. So i decided to let her smoke in front of me so i get used to it. On the first date she said no, i wont smoke in front of you because its odd. I said she shouldnt feel that way because i want her to smoke in front of me so i get used to it. If we continue like we used to before, things wont change. So on the second date she proposed to sit outside the bar. I knew why, because in our country we arent allowed to smoke inside. So i started to feel sick in a second because of that. And yeah, she put her glamour slim cigarettes on a table and smoked 3 cigarettes while we were drinking coffee and chatting for 30 minutes only.. I wanted to change things by letting her smoke in front of me but i dont think its working. Cause i feel sick watching her smoke. I dont know why, because, i masturbated on pictures in my head just when i arrived home from a date, but it makes me sick. I care for her health yeah, but i dont think thats the reason that makes me sick. I know im weird as f****.i know, but is there anyone like me here? Or anyone understands me? Any tips?

P.s. she is georgeus girl, not because im in love with her but she ally is. Whole school can approve that. She is 18 and im 20.
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
You have just described my life here, im 20 and my gf is 18, im a non smoker and hate thr thought of it, but a girl smoking is the biggest turn on ever.

My girlfirend is a non smoker but she would share one before school a few times when she was 14/15 and when she goes out with her friends she will have 1.

The thought of her smoking when out on her own accord makes me so angry i just want to scream at her. But i always masturbate to the thoughts of it. I know there are a million videos of women doing it sensually but my gf knows of my fertish and would kill me if i ever watched one so i always have to sit and use my imagination and picture her smoking to masturbate too.

I LOVE seeing her smoke when its me and her together and when she does it during foreplay or sex it is amazing, 99% of the sex we have i picture her with a cigarette in her hand or during bj i imagine her blowing smoke on me to get myself as hard as i can.

The thing is i hate this fetish, after i *** i think about what ive done and it makes me depressed and feel like a pervert or something, my gf knows of my fetish and she thinks im wierd and discusting for having it which doesnt help and if she does do it with me she will have a drag or two then claim she feels sick even though she does it with her friends and has a whole one...



i thought i was the only one with this kinda fetish our age, i thought it was like an old 50 year old kind of biker that likes it but i guess not



Hi everyone... I want to introduce you to my friend JayJay... she has just started her own You Tube channel and you should all go subscribe NOW ...


CIGARETTE SMOKING FETISH VIDEOS