Saturday, December 22, 2012

Cheap Newport 100 Cigarettes


So i have tryed to stop smokin a few times and i have yet too see the end of the smoke any good ideas?
I quite smoking just a few months ago. The key is to identify your reason for smoking. My problem was simple; I smoked because I like smoking. I liked making shapes with the smoke and seeing it come out of my mouth and nose. I liked the feel of the smoke and, often enough, the taste and buzz. It was, therefor, very difficult for me to make myself quit.



The hardcore truth is... Smoking a little isn't bad for you in the least. Now, idiots will have you thinking otherwise, but you shouldn't have to believe them on principle of the matter. What I recommend to you is:



1: Eat bananas. It's a chemist's fact that bananas contain chemicals that will keep cravings down.



2: Find flavored toothpicks. They last about as long as an average, tight packed 100... but it's not a cigarette, and keeps your mouth busy. They're cheap and surprisingly effective, because it works on your "habit" more than your chemical craving.



3: Exercise and eat correctly in general. Get plenty of water and rest. This takes care of a more psychological-bargaining-like craving. You light up, you feel guilty for ruining a good streak of change.



4: Don't let people give you ****. It's not a disease you have, so don't accept pity. It's not like you were mauling babies, so don't let people pester you about how bad your habits are. Listen to two people; you and yourself. If you want to quit, do it. If you're being forced to quit, good luck with that.



5: Before actually attempting a day without a cigarette, try to get yourself down to having 2 cigarettes (or 1) a day. The lower the amount a day, the easier it will be to take that last big step.



6: Do This Thing! Stop thinking'n do it. Start now, not next week. Next week never comes. You can start by, tomorrow, smoking one (or two, depending on your current amount) less a day. The next day, the same. It should go by 2 day periods, right down to the last day (in which you may be down to 1 a day). On the last day, try to do something productive. I find it's best to clean up, do gardening, work a late shift, whatever. Keep your body busy or your mind will drift back to your camels and newports. : P



7: Don't buy another pack. Finish what you have for weening and be done with it. Don't give the ones you have right now away, either. You'll look back on it and want to start over. Bad idea; just keep'm and get rid of them by finishing what you started. Better to finish a half pack now 'stead of buying a whole carton later.





Hope this helps! It took me a total of 2 months to quit smoking... I quit for health reasons. No, my lungs were fine, actually. I was still running each day, biking, hiking, and going on 3 hour walks for exercise. I played plenty of DDR and never had a huff about it. The reason I quit was because I have a facination with herbal medicine and dietary medicine. Buying cigarettes cost me sometimes up to $30 a week, and, though it was an enjoyable thing to do, smoking, I didn't find it to be a very wise decision with much better things to be spending my money and time on. Plus, I don't like the depressing effect nicotine has on the body.



Good luck!





EDIT: Nicotine enhanced gum does have its pluses, as mentioned above. I've never tried it, but I do know some people who swear by it. The only drawback to it is that you never really find significant closure with the idea behind smoking, if you do it partly for the nicotine. (And, most smokers do. Nico-craving anyone?)



Also, don't believe the slimy-*** lies about cancer. 1 cigarette a day is like a healthy apple when compared to 1 fast food burger. If your goal is to become healthy, you can do so while continuing to smoke in very limited moderation. If your goal is to drop the habit, save some money, gain a maximum amount of time, maximize your health benefits from a good diet and good habits and/or prepare for harsh exercise, sports, etc, quit all together. There's evidence (A whole hell of a lot of hidden evidence) to support the physiological fact that your body can clean out an equivalent of 5 cigarettes worth of tar in one night of 8 hours rest. Even more so if you're not digesting food part of that time and you got plenty of water before bed. Also, as for free radicals, that's also flaming ****. : ) Clove oil is the strongest antioxidant (highest ORAC rating) known to man at this time. Buy some organic, non-irradiated ground clove (spice or tea concoction) and make a tea. Drink it once daily. Look at that, you just saved yourself.

...um, ANYWAY, I'm trying to help you quit. I guess I'm not being so-very convincing right now. haha- BUT SERIOUSLY... just get this **** done. Don't think so much as you do, in this case. Consider life after smoking. If it looks great, good. If it doesn't, lower the amount and attain some healthier habits on the side.
The guy who said you can have a cigarette or two a day- I sure wish you wouldn't listen to that. That's like telling an alcoholic to have just one martini. It ain't gonna work.

Report Abuse






me and dave review newport 100 cigs for our first video. enjoy fuckers :)


CHEAP NEWPORT 100 CIGARETTES