Monday, December 31, 2012

Joye Cigarette


Will an electronic cigarette set of a dorm room smoke detectors?
Just ordered an electronic cigarette to help me stop smoking and was wondering if it would set off a normal college dorm room detector or does the vapor just do nothing?
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I have actually tested this. For most smoke detectors it will not. However some of the newer more sensitive smoke detectors will. I would recomend just blowing some vapor into it to see what happens. If it goes off it will not be known as to why since there is no oder. Also I beg to differ. I was a 11/2 pack per day smoker for 18 years. I now us ecigs only and made the transition over the weekend with no regrets and no looking back. I use the joye 510 which is the favorite for most vapers. I have been vaping for 3 years. I will include some links in my sources you might be interested in.



A video review of the Joye EGO electronic electronic cigarette...


JOYE CIGARETTE