Thursday, December 27, 2012

Research Paper About Cigarette Smoking


What questions sounds the best/easiest for my psychology research paper?
I have chosen the use of behavior modification techniques in the cessation of cigarette smoking as my topic for my paper... What one of the 3 questions I came up with sounds like the best/easiest??



My research question is: Is behavioral modification an effective means of quitting smoking in people who have previously tried using medication and failed?



Is behavioral modification paired with smoking cessation medication the most effective means of quitting?



Is the exclusive use of behavioral modification therapy as effective as the exclusive use of smoking cessation aids/medications?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
I think the first question you posed makes the most sense. It is also very clear and concise and broad enough to easily research. If you need more help with behavioral modification, check out these sources: http://www.oppapers.com/search_results.p…



me playing cigarette smoker fiona [cigarette smoke] by arctic monkeys. I like this song. they didn't play this song in their live @ Tokyo ...


RESEARCH PAPER ABOUT CIGARETTE SMOKING